When you’re trying to lose weight and get in shape, it can be difficult to know what types of meals will add to your weight loss rather than destroy it. So, I decided to seek out a few recipes that contribute to the fat-burning results you’re looking for!
Fat Burning Cabbage Soup
This recipe is great for dieting because cabbage is fantastic for the digestive system! It cleanses and supports your digestive tract, stabilizes your mood, and can aid in weight loss!
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 onion large
- 1 carrot large
- 2 celery stalks
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/4 cabbage large
- 8 cups of water
- 2 vegan chicken-flavored bouillon cubes
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Wash, pat dry, and finely chop vegetables.
- In a large soup pot, heat up the olive oil and sauté the onion, carrot, celery, and minced garlic. Cook until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add 8 cups of water. Crumble the chicken cubes by hand and add to the pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add in the chopped cabbage, parsley, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir soup to mix well.
- Simmer on low for 30-40 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve!
Watermelon Juice Recipe to Burn Fat
This is a fat-burning beverage that combines fruit and vegetables. It can be made and enjoyed at home, on the go, or while relaxing by the pool!
- 1/4 watermelon
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 beet
- 1/2 inch wheatgrass
- 1 sprig of mint
- Peel the watermelon, carrots, and beets.
- Put into the juicer and process.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy
White Bean & Herb Hummus with Crudites
This is a great recipe to make for when you get the munchies and are maybe afraid of snacking on the wrong things. You’re more likely to feel full with this simple snack but, you won’t be consuming a whole meal worth of calories!
- 1/4 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Assorted raw vegetables, such as chopped broccoli florets, sliced green and red peppers, and baby carrots
- Combine beans, chives, lemon juice, and oil in a small bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
- Serve with 1/2 cup raw vegetables, such as cucumbers, carrots, sugar snap peas, bell peppers, broccoli, and grape tomatoes.
Chocolate-Dipped Banana Bites
Let’s not forget about satisfying that sweet tooth! This awesome recipe combines the irresistibleness of dessert with staying on your fat-burning course!
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 small banana, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Place chocolate chips in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag or small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate melts. Dip banana pieces in chocolate.
BBQ Turkey Burgers
Turkey is considered a lean meat option and contains amino acids which are essential for building muscles in the body. This is a delicious and filling alternative to typical beef burgers!
- 1 pound ground dark-meat turkey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices sweet onion, grilled
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 (1.6-oz) sesame seed buns, toasted
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together turkey, garlic, paprika, and cumin.
- Form turkey into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (about 7 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.