(healthier than fast food!)
Here are some burger king copycats for you.
Copycat Burger King Whopper
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 sesame hamburger buns
- 12 pickle slices
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 sliced white onion
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper and form into patties. Butter hamburger buns in and toast in a skillet until lightly browned, and set aside. Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Cook the burger for two to three minutes on each side, while cooking add a dash of salt to the burger.
- Build the burger by placing the meat on the bottom bun, then add 3 or 4 dill pickle slices, 3 or 4 onion ring slices, 2 to 3 tomato slices. Then squirt a small amount of ketchup onto the burger, add lettuce, and then spread mayonnaise onto the top bun, and place the top bun onto the burger.
How To Make Just Like Burger King’s Chicken Fries
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Barbeque or Honey Mustard sauce, or Ranch dressing
- Slice chicken breast in half and then carefully slice the halved chicken into medium to small strips.
- Do this for each chicken breast, the strips should resemble chicken fries.
- Beat the egg with milk and set aside.
- Combine dried dill, flour, breadcrumbs, cornmeal, all-purpose flour, Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, & black pepper. Set aside
- Place chicken strips into a bag with the breading and shake to coat the chicken. You may also use a mixing bowl to dredge as an alternative
- Then dip chicken strips into the egg wash and then coat again with the breading.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and place coated chicken into hot oil and let cook until golden brown.
- Repeat these steps for the remaining chicken.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or dressing.
Copycat Burger King French Toast Sticks
- 4 Slices Toasted Bread
- 2 Eggcitables Eggs
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Allspice
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp butter (for frying)
- Toast the bread until it’s golden brown and crispy. More crispy is better since it helps the bread not get too soggy when frying.
- Slice the toast into 4 pieces each.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Eggcitables egg (1 tbsp powder + 1 tbsp water), almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and sugar.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Allow pan to get hot before cooking french toast sticks.
- One at a time, dip the toast sticks in the almond milk mixture. Dip each side but be careful to not soak them too much, you don’t want them to be soggy!
- Place the french toast sticks on the frying pan in an even layer. Allow the french toast sticks to fry for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with powdered sugar and maple syrup!
Copycat Burger King Fruit Loop Milkshake (for one)
Burger King Fruit Loop Milkshake:
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup Fruit Loop Cereal
- ½ cup whipped cream
- In a blender combine the vanilla ice cream and the milk. Process for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- When the ice cream is smooth add the Fruit Loops and pulse a few times to break up the cereal.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, and a few cereal pieces if desired.
Leave your vote