Pumpkin pie layered cheesecake
1 Pumpkin pie layered cheesecake
2 Decadent chocolate pecan pie
3 Streusel layered apple pie
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ½ c. Hy-Vee graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ c. Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. McCormick® pumpkin pie spice
- 3 (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 4 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 1 c. Hy-Vee sour cream
- 1 (15-oz.) can Hy-Vee pumpkin
- ¼ c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. McCormick® pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. McCormick® all-natural pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. For the Crust, mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together in a medium bowl. Press evenly onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Remove 1 cup batter to a medium bowl; beat in pumpkin, flour, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Stir vanilla into remaining plain batter. Pour 1/2 of the vanilla batter into the crust. Gently pour pumpkin batter over top. Top with remaining vanilla batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the center is almost set. Turn off the oven; let cheesecake stand in the oven for 2 hours or until cooled. Remove from the oven.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Run a small knife around the sides of the pan to loosen the crust; remove sides of pan. Store leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator.
Decadent chocolate pecan pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with pie crust. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove crust from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and milk in a medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate evenly over the crust.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Slowly pour mixture over chocolate layer. Place a ring of foil around the edges of the crust to prevent over-browning.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until the filling is puffed and the center is still soft enough to move when shaken gently. Cool on a completely wire rack.
Streusel layered apple pie
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Apple Pie Spice
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- 1 frozen unbaked deep dish pie crust, (9-inch)
- 6 to 8 medium cooking apples, peeled and thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix brown sugar, flour, and apple pie spice in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle about 1/3 of the streusel mixture over the bottom of the pie crust.
- Layer sliced apples in pie crust. Spoon remaining streusel mixture over apples. Place pie on baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the apples are tender and the streusel is golden brown. Cool on the wire rack.
Leave your vote