Fall calls for hot drinks to stay comfortable during those cloudy, rainy and cold days. This is the time when many of us have the flu too. These 3 drinks will help you stay away from the flu or pass it easier and faster.
Warm Carrot and Spicy Apple Drink
In fall there aren’t many options to make fresh sweet drinks. That is why you need this recipe to make a carrot hot drink that will satisfy your craving for a sweet juice.
Prep: 15min Cook: 12min Total Time: 17min Servings: 2
- 2 cups of Apple juice (approximately 6 apples)
- 2 Star Anises
- 1 Stick cinnamon
- 2 Allspice seeds
- 1 Rosemary sprig, fresh
- ½ tsp. Cardamom Seeds
- 2 Carrots
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon, ground
- 1 inch Ginger, fresh
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg, ground
1. Juice apples and transfer them to a saucepan. Add the spices and cover. Simmer 2 minutes. Let it steep for 10 minutes. Strain.
2. Juice ginger and carrots. Pour the warm juice in a glass and add the fresh juice. Stir well.
3. Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon and serve.
Tea Latte with Vanilla and Caramel
This Latte will become your favorite morning drink. It is perfect for colder days too. It will warm your body and your soul.
Prep: 5min Cook: 8min Total Time: 13min Servings: 2
- 3 whole Cloves
- 2 Peppercorns
- 2 cups of water
- ¼ tsp. of Ginger, ground
- ¼ tsp. of Cardamom, ground
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp. of Caramel Sauce/ 1 – 2 tbsp. syrup2 tea
- 2 bags of Black tea
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla extract
- ½ cup of Milk
1. In a saucepan combine cinnamon stick, nutmeg, ginger, cardamom, cloves, peppercorns, and water.
2. Once boiling let it boil for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes pass to set aside the saucepan and add the tea bags. Steep 5 minutes.
4. Add vanilla and caramel, stir.
5. Heat the milk 15 seconds in the microwave. Add in the tea and stir.
6. If you like you can top with caramel sauce and whipped cream.
7. Serve right away!
Warming Alcoholic Tea
A super easy drink that will help you through the cold and rainy days. It is great for sour throat and cough. Simply amazing drink for any occasion.
Prep: 2min Cook: 3 min Total Time: 5min Servings: 1
- 6 oz. Back tea, strong or hot rooibos, premade
- 1 oz. of Bourbon
- 1 oz. of Cognac
- ½ oz. Benedictine
- 1 nutmeg, whole
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 Lemon circle, studded with 3 cloves
- 1 Stick Cinnamon
1. In a glass combine all ingredients.
2. Stir well.
3. Garnish with cinnamon and lemon.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Now choose which one you will make first. I guarantee you that you will enjoy all three drinks. The best part is that they are very easy to make and won’t take too much time to make them.