With the new year just starting out, it just seemed like a good time to do something a little different. I decided to blend two of my favorite things together to create a new series of titles: horoscopes and food prep.
In this series, we’re going to do a cook-by-zodiac set, starting off with Capricorn. Capricorns are known for being stubborn, faithful, practical, and indulgent friends. If you’re in love with a Capricorn, you already know this. But, do you know how to cook your Cap a great meal?
Here’s what the stars say about this zodiac sign’s personal tastes…
- Always have a little wine with your meal. While Capricorns are often known as a serious type of person, they still love to drink. A glass of well-paired wine with their food will always get them going.
- Go with the tried and tested. Capricorns are people of habit, possibly moreso than any other sign out there. It’s not uncommon for Caps to be very picky eaters who reject anything new placed in front of them. If you can, ask your Capricorn what their favorite foods and flavors are before you cook for them and stick to those.
- Comfort food is always a plus. Considering their love for the typical comforts of life, it’s not surprising that Capricorns are huge fans of comfort food. A good bowl of pasta primavera is a nice start.
- A Capricorn naturally loves healthy food. Most Capricorns are very health-conscious and will want to have food that’s indulgent yet still waistline-friendly. Anything that involves fresh vegetables, fruits, and low-fat meats will work wonders with the Capricorn palate!
- Portions are typically either very large or very small. There’s no in-between with Capricorns.
Good options for a Capricorn’s dinner include these tasty recipes below:
- Pasta Primavera. Caps might love waistline-friendly foods, but they’re also huge fans of pasta due to its comfort food vibe. This dish offers up fresh basil and tomatoes that add a pop of flavor to your palate!
- Lemon Pepper Chicken. It’s simple, it’s flavorful, and it doesn’t have the heavy creams that Capricorns detest. Paired with white wine, this will be a new favorite date night meal for the two of you.
- Pot Roast with Roasted Vegetables. Another classic, this meal pairs well with a red wine and will keep Caps happy.