As you might have seen, I decided to kick off the new year with a series on cooking for a person’s zodiac sign. This time around, we are going to take a look at Aquarius. Aquarians are known for being kind, sensitive souls that are grounded yet still dreamy in their own right.
When it comes to mealtimes, Aquarius signs are often known for having extremely fixed diets, but that doesn’t mean they don’t enjoy their food. They prefer their foods served with a size of great conversation and (maybe) a little caffiene.
Want to cook something epic for your Aquarian friend? These tips will help you out.
- Ask about ingredients and dishes first. If there’s one sign you should never try to surprise, it’s Aquarius. This is a fixed sign that is notoriously picky eater that will turn away foods they haven’t tried or decided to try earlier on.
- Keep things casual. If you are with an Aquarian, then you already know that they’re all about casual atmosphere with friends. This applies to ingredients, too. So, keep things as casual as you can.
- They are at risk for diabetes, so any foods that have a good GI index would be wise. Good ingredients to include are potatoes, fish, lettuce, tomatoes, and any types of seeds.
- Oh, and most are really into seafood. They would be more than happy to have a crab feast, or even just a good night in with some sushi.
- Though Aquarius signs do love coffee, it isn’t always the best for them. This star sign is known for getting pretty jittery, but that doesn’t mean they’ll give up on java quite yet. If your Aquarian is prone to anxiety, skip the coffee. If they can handle it, pour away!
- They are alcohol sensitive, so stick to light beers and champagnes. Or better yet, avoid alcohol altogether.
Great meal ideas to cook for Aquarius star signs include the ones below:
- Louisiana Seafood Boil. This is a great spicy dish that’s flavorful, easily recognized, and also includes seafood they’ll adore. Your Aquarian friend will love it. It works best with a light champagne.
- BLT Sandwiches. When we said Aquarians tend to be casual, we weren’t joking. A beer and a BLT will be more than enough to please a typical Aquarian.
Cheesy Autumn Mushrooms. If you want to give your Aquarius a low-GI treat, these decadent mushrooms will be a great start.